Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Moderator Dude!
28,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big “Thank You” to the admin team for working through the bugs and getting us the feature that many of us had been lobbying for since the software change. We now see who last posted in a thread before clicking on it!

·
Super Moderator
4,792 Posts
A big “Thank You” to the admin team for working through the bugs and getting us the feature that many of us had been lobbying for since the software change. We now see who last posted in a thread before clicking on it!

View attachment 192431
X2! Thank you, Admin! (y)

·
Premium Member
3,888 Posts
And there was MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH Applause!!

·
Premium Member
3,888 Posts
Nick is 33 now, and his vision is failing!

·
Registered
5,321 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,888 Posts
Clearly @03reptile and @nickf2005 have a lot in common despite their 40 year age gap. :p One can't see the last post info on the screen, and the other makes a duplicate thread because he can't see an existing thread about the new feature. You two are just too funny, but we definitely love you both! I wish SF wasn't such a long a$$ drive for me or I'd go every year to visit and reconnect with everyone.

·
Moderator Dude!
28,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Clearly @03reptile and @nickf2005 have a lot in common despite their 40 year age gap. :p One can't see the last post info on the screen, and the other makes a duplicate thread because he can't see an existing thread about the new feature. You two are just too funny, but we definitely love you both! I wish SF wasn't such a long a$$ drive for me or I'd go every year to visit and reconnect with everyone.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Enjoyed our texting banter Mike. Will have to do so more often!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts