Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
6,417 Posts
I've had groceries, camping chairs, baby strollers, tires, beer, luggage... you name it.

About the only thing I TRIED to put in the car that I couldn't get to fit was a bicycle.

· Registered
2022 HE CFTP
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had groceries, camping chairs, baby strollers, tires, beer, luggage... you name it.

About the only thing I TRIED to put in the car that I couldn't get to fit was a bicycle.
Funny you say a bicycle. I was able to get my size L hardtail MTB in the back seat area after taking off the tires and pulling the seat post out. Lets just say there was no room for anything else.

This was my solution for bikes.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Automotive bicycle rack Tire Vehicle Crankset

· Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
54,197 Posts
Houston, we have a problem!

· Registered
2022 HE CFTP
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Houston, we have a problem!
In the end I had to concede and buy a used 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 for bikes and the jet ski. No way I was going to put a trailer hitch on the Shelby. LOL

I've used the suction cup racks for years with no issues but having to put it on the stripes was less than ideal.

· Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
54,197 Posts
In the end I had to concede and buy a used 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 for bikes and the jet ski. No way I was going to put a trailer hitch on the Shelby. LOL

I've used the suction cup racks for years with no issues but having to put it on the stripes was less than ideal.
My comment was directed at your “groceries:”

Hood Automotive tire Sleeve Motor vehicle Automotive design

· Registered
2022 GT500 CFTP Oxford white with painted Blue Kona stripes
117 Posts

· Registered
2022 GT 500 HE CFTP POTS (Black)
707 Posts

· Premium Member
2022 GT500 HE
516 Posts
Looks like a race bike - dual shock lockout.

Reactions: HTXGT500

· Super Moderator
8,555 Posts
Nothing like pulling up to Publix in the Shelby to get a couple cases of water lol. That extra weight in the trunk also helps with traction! 😄
I do get crazy looks when I do a Sam's Club run which typically involves 6 cases of water 😂 They all fit in the trunk with other stuff stacked on top.

· Super Moderator
8,555 Posts
It hooks like it's on a line so I may have to start adding bottled water for my grudge matches 😂 😂 😂

1 - 20 of 23 Posts