Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Sac-F-Bodyz club is inviting all domestic muscle to join them on a Charity Cruise from Sacramento to Tahoe. This Cruise is to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. I hope that many of you would like to join in on this cruise. I am going, and I am trying to get as many Mustangs and Shelbys to come with me as possible. If you are interested in going please post on here, so I can get a head count as to how many are attending. So far the GM guys have about 50 or more cars signed up. I hope we can get as many blue oval cars as possible to join. Remember it is for a good cause and it will be a lot of fun. Here is a link with all the information http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1785633

If anyone lives near Fairfield Ca, we are meeting at 7:30am, at the Safeway on Waterman Blvd and I-80, we will then leave at 8am and caravan to Sacramento to meet up with the rest of the cruisers.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on you you northern California guys, I know you're out there. Lets show those GM guys what we got. Remember its for a good cause.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts