Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got the Shelby cover that comes with some of the cars? I need to leave mine covered for a solid week and was wondering if this is a decent cover. I live in South Mississippi and we are in the time of the summer where it pretty much rains every afternoon.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Anybody got the Shelby cover that comes with some of the cars? I need to leave mine covered for a solid week and was wondering if this is a decent cover. I live in South Mississippi and we are in the time of the summer where it pretty much rains every afternoon.
I have left mine on for somewhat long periods of time with no problems. Even got snowed on once.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
465 Posts
I have the cover and I think it's great for the car in the garage. I have left it on for weeks at a time with no problems.

·
Registered
109 Posts
You park outside?
I wouldnt use the one that came with you're car but would order one from these guys http://www.calcarcover.com/default.aspx
It is a daily driver, so yes, I park outside. I am on vacation now so the car is in the garage with the cover on but will move back out when I get home. I usually just put the cover on it when I will not be driving it for days at a time.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I have the one that was optional with the GT500. Only use it in my garage so that it keeps the dust off when I'm out of town, and keeps the drips and splashes off when the garage door is opened when raining.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts