·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,510 Posts
I like it, but I'm not a truck guy.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
I liked, and had, many Tonka trucks, and though my Cummins powered Ram is awesome, I still like the looks of the F 250.......but I don't get it.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Yea.... I think I will keep my F150 4x4 SCREW Lariat 6.2 for $44k. No lift, locking back axle, or shiny yellow paint with TONKA on it, but it will do!

Kinda feel the same way about the Rapters.......... Why pay the extra $10k for something (very close) you can get for less! Kinda reminds me of the Mark LT's, spend it if you got it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yea.... I think I will keep my F150 4x4 SCREW Lariat 6.2 for $44k. No lift, locking back axle, or shiny yellow paint with TONKA on it, but it will do!

Kinda feel the same way about the Rapters.......... Why pay the extra $10k for something (very close) you can get for less! Kinda reminds me of the Mark LT's, spend it if you got it.
I have a Ford Platinum, was the Lincoln Mark LT, I really like it from the thicker windshield to the extra sound dampening, and on.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a Ford Platinum, was the Lincoln Mark LT, I really like it from the thicker windshield to the extra sound dampening, and on.
+1

Proud new Platinum ecoboost owner here...Love the truck and everything about it...except the grille.

I have been searching all day for the manufacturer of that Tonka grille and front bumper with no luck. Anyone have information on these pieces?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts