Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some teaser photos of our GT500-TT Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, which was completely designed and fabricated In-House.

We will have dyno and street videos in the coming weeks, however I can't show completed photos from under the hood since we gave the exclusive to a certain magazine for the cover story.

The Twin Turbo Setup we designed for our Shelby GT500 will be available to public, but will ONLY be Installed and Tuned In-House.

Fred
Evolution Performance, Inc.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Here are some teaser photos of our GT500-TT Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, which was completely designed and fabricated In-House.

We will have dyno and street videos in the coming weeks, however I can't show completed photos from under the hood since we gave the exclusive to a certain magazine for the cover story.

The Twin Turbo Setup we designed for our Shelby GT500 will be available to public, but will ONLY be Installed and Tuned In-House.

Fred
Evolution Performance, Inc.

Looks great Fred! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Welcome to the forum. I see your a sponsor now.:)

Cal

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Another fine product from Evo.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Is there anything you can't do, Fred?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Fred I'm afraid it lacks one thing from what I see in the picture........

An" EVOLUTION PERFORMANCE " logo engraved on it !

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sure does!!! Sweet!

Fred, those 'stack-o-nickels' welds look like they might be Junior's handiwork. I recall looking over some of his alloy welds once before :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts