Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What springs are you running and why? Fred said I can choose between E. Pro Kit and Ford racing...he said the Ford racing ones won't drop it as much.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep...your drop looks great! I went with the Ford racing springs as part of the Ultimate Lowering Package and the Stage II with the JLT. Couple more mods and all I have to do is wait for the car.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Hey ****

I have the Eibach Pro-Kit springs with the D-Spec adjustable shocks by Tokico.

I have the shocks adjusted right in the middle and really like the way they ride. Very similar to stock, just a little firmer, which I like.

I may take it to the track this year, so I like the idea of the shocks being adjustable.

I would recommend the Pro-kit with the Tokicos. I love the stance and the ride.

Cal

Attachments

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hey ****

I have the Eibach Pro-Kit springs with the D-Spec adjustable shocks by Tokico.

I have the shocks adjusted right in the middle and really like the way they ride. Very similar to stock, just a little firmer, which I like.

I may take it to the track this year, so I like the idea of the shocks being adjustable.

I would recommend the Pro-kit with the Tokicos. I love the stance and the ride.

Cal
You better take it to the track I would like some company.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
You better take it to the track I would like some company.
I'm going to try. Your videos from last year looked like a blast. I don't think I could drive it near as well as you did, but you have to start somewhere. Keep us informed when you plan on going and maybe we can get a few of us from the forum there together.:)

·
Registered
938 Posts
Here are the dates of the next track session. I'm planning on going in May I will keep you posted to what is going on. You would love it and do well. Jim Chism use to be my brother inlaw fortunately we still get along.
May 23-24, 2008
High Speed Fun in Music City VIII
Lebanon, Tennessee
held at the Nashville Superspeedway hosted by the Music City Mustang Club. Contact Jim Chism at 615.799.8300 (office) or 615.446.05200 (home) for further details or visit their website at http://www.musiccitymustangclub.org/

September 19-20, 2008
High Speed Fun in Music City Fall II
Lebanon, Tennessee
hosted by Music City Mustang Club at Nashville Superspeedway. Registration fees: Open Track $135 per day; Garage Bay Rental $50. Registration deadline is May 15, 2008. Event held Rain or Shine! Three competitive driving levels:L Novice, Intermediate, Experienced. Host Hotel: Hampton Inn Lebanon, TN 615.444.7400; or Comfort Inn & Suites, 615.443.0027. For information, contact Jim Chism 615-799-8300 (office) or 615-446-0520 (home) or visit their website at http://www.musiccitymustangclub.org/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts