Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just ordered a stage ll from Fred!!!
with the afco cooler upgrade, and i seem to remember that one of the members was wiiling to loan out a supercaharger pulley puller and was wondering if that was still a viable option??? and what would be the time frame to get it coming to me?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
You'll love the Stage 2.

I haven't done the Afco cooler yet - maybe over the winter.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
i just ordered a stage ll from Fred!!!
with the afco cooler upgrade, and i seem to remember that one of the members was wiiling to loan out a supercaharger pulley puller and was wondering if that was still a viable option??? and what would be the time frame to get it coming to me?
Congrats on the Stage 2. I'd let you borrow my pulley puller, but I broke it.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congrats on the Stage 2. I'd let you borrow my pulley puller, but I broke it.
Was that one of the pullers Fred built?:roller: Mine could not handle the job as well. I should say it handled the job, but was only good for one pull. Same could be said for the pulley. Destroyed in the process, not that it would ever be reinstalled given the new application.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Was that one of the pullers Fred built?:roller: Mine could not handle the job as well. I should say it handled the job, but was only good for one pull. Same could be said for the pulley. Destroyed in the process, not that it would ever be reinstalled given the new application.
I got the Metco Pulley. It just bent around the pulley. SLGT750 came over with a puller for an '03 Cobra that he modified, and it popped the pulley right off.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got one coming from Birdman
it looks tough

12 Posts
I got one word for you guys,BILLETFLOW,they're pullers are great. I bought a Steeda piece of crap & it broke on the first one as well,I've pulled 12-15 total pulleys- GT500's (seven of those),Lightnings & at least a 1/2 dozen '03-'04 Cobras & not a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts