Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fiance said that the engagement ring I got her I could have back for car parts or whatever I wanted. She said she didn't need the ring, the band with diamonds around it would be fine with her.:rolleyes: I told her a Kenney Bell Super Charger and a set of Chrome Shelby Razors with some new skins would do.:D But I told her to keep the ring, am I feeling okay or not?:eek:

·
Registered
224 Posts
that is kind of nuts that she would say that.

i'd say youre nuts, yes, but that's the right thing to do (have her keep it).

also shows how lucky of a guy you are, and how much your fiance loves you!! luckyyyyyy man

·
Registered
147 Posts
My fiance said that the engagement ring I got her I could have back for car parts or whatever I wanted. She said she didn't need the ring, the band with diamonds around it would be fine with her.:rolleyes: I told her a Kenney Bell Super Charger and a set of Chrome Shelby Razors with some new skins would do.:D But I told her to keep the ring, am I feeling okay or not?:eek:
You lucky lucky lucky devil. Man, wish I had the type. I know my wife loves me but no way in hell would I ever get that kind of deal.

Savor the moment my friend because you are very fortunate.

flip

·
Registered
164 Posts
SN8KBYT, Don't do any thing. WARNING somethings wrong. She has lost her mind . Can you say AGENDA. Its a trap. You are being set up. Let me call the FBI. We need to investigate.

Kerry, I am kiddinnnn. Grab her, give her a big hug and ask her if she would like to move the date forward. Sounds like a keeper.

ILLEGAL

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I am very lucky, both of us have had previously a bad marriage and now we can say to each other how much we enjoy ourselves. She knows how much I love the car so she respects my feeling as well as I know how much she loves her things and I respect her. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Yes I am very lucky, both of us have had previously a bad marriage and now we can say to each other how much we enjoy ourselves. She knows how much I love the car so she respects my feeling as well as I know how much she loves her things and I respect her. ;)

Kerry,
Good for you.Don't take that ring back.What you told her is what she wanted to hear.:D Good luck.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
You did exactly the right thing. She sounds like a fine woman. You're a lucky man.:) :cool:

The KB and the Razors can wait.........for alittle while anyway.:D

Cal

·
Registered
147 Posts
SN8KBYT, Don't do any thing. WARNING somethings wrong. She has lost her mind . Can you say AGENDA. Its a trap. You are being set up. Let me call the FBI. We need to investigate.

ILLEGAL
No, this issssssssssss true. The truth is in the pudding!

flip

·
Registered
444 Posts
TELL HER TO KEEP THE RING!!!!!!!!

I am getting married on Nov. 24th 2007

and this is what she told me:

JJ you can have half of the money we recieve to buy stuff for your car and the other half we will pay off some debt.:D :D :D

I didn't ask she just came out with it! Lucky Me!

JJ

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
TELL HER TO KEEP THE RING!!!!!!!!

I am getting married on Nov. 24th 2007

and this is what she told me:

JJ you can have half of the money we recieve to buy stuff for your car and the other half we will pay off some debt.:D :D :D

I didn't ask she just came out with it! Lucky Me!

JJ
Sounds like it's time to trade the wife in. The new models are much more understanding. After all, 32 years is enough, don't ya think. lol:D

·
Registered
444 Posts
Sounds like it's time to trade the wife in. The new models are much more understanding. After all, 32 years is enough, don't ya think. lol:D

:D ROFLMAO:D

Here is the newest thing going:

If she is 40 you can trade her in for 2 20 yr olds
or
50 you can get 2 25yr olds
60 you can get 2 30yr olds

Now that is the latest and greatest!!!!:)

btw mine is 24.....young sweet thing!;)

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
:D ROFLMAO:D

Here is the newest thing going:

If she is 40 you can trade her in for 2 20 yr olds
or
50 you can get 2 25yr olds
60 you can get 2 30yr olds

Now that is the latest and greatest!!!!:)

btw mine is 24.....young sweet thing!;)
Cradle robber!;) Mines 50 so I'll take the (2) 25 year olds and die a young (53) and happy man.:D

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts

I don't think so Cal.:confused: You have 2 Shelbys,:D I think she is pretty understanding.:cool: I'd keep her.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'd keep her.
Yes, it's always cheaper in the long run anyway. I told my wife that we would simply be two old miserable people in the same house, before I part with her. Further we would have our own wing of the house with seperate beds as well. Just like the movie "The Break-Up with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston. She also mentioned that she would pull the "walk through the house naked act" on me to see what my action would be, and I said Hmmmmmmm......

I love my money too much.

flip

·
Premium Member
672 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Cradle robber!;) Mines 50 so I'll take the (2) 25 year olds and die a young (53) and happy man.:D
I am only 7 yrs older.......that is border line "cradle robber":D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm 5 years younger go figure. Course I love the experienced woman;) plus one that loves salt like I do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I thought I was lucky 5 years ago when my wife gave me my FFR replica to build...
Then this year I turn 40 and she throws a suprise birthday party at Road Atlanta, and drives into the party room with the GT500 with a bow on top.
All I could say is "YOU ARE CRAZY"

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You da man:cool:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I thought I was lucky 5 years ago when my wife gave me my FFR replica to build...
Then this year I turn 40 and she throws a suprise birthday party at Road Atlanta, and drives into the party room with the GT500 with a bow on top.
All I could say is "YOU ARE CRAZY"
Two Words - "Lucky Devil". That's great and what a suprise!:eek: Like before, cherish that lady.

flip

1 - 20 of 25 Posts