Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford GT500 Forum RULES!

2007 - 2014 
291 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  shlbysvt 
#1 ·
And I see that the reserve is $25k. 25k OVER MSRP. It's interesting that they have the balls to do that when they don't even know if or when they'll get allocated a car. IMO you must have an ego problem to go there.

I wonder what the one first one off the line that they are auctioning with a meet with Caroll Shelby will go for out in CA sometime this spring/summer?.

#2 · (Edited)
Well the results are in. Drag radials are a must with the JLT and VMP tune. First gear from a roll will light them up every time. From the hole impossible to hook up with these tires. I tried every rpm combination and the only thing left to do is let some air out of the tires. In second gear at 40mph and jumped on it and just smoked the tires. Results, better throttle response, increased boost, awsome wine from the super charger, stock exhaust opened up, nice whistle from the intake and nothing but good things to report. Make sure you find a straight flat road and expect to reduce tire life by at least 5,000 miles.:) I did have to readjust the intake as it did shift under a load. Left plenty of room for the rocker arm covers and placed some felt to the TSB so as to protect the CAI. I think this should do the trick. Can't wait till tomorrow to shed more rubber. Now for gears, wheels and new rubber.:) Oh and awaiting 07's report on the new pads as I too can't handle this bread dust.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.