Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got another week or so before I can get the car dynod and its killing me looking at the JLT CAI on the table.

Should I just do it and hope for decent numbers or wait and do a before and after test? These are going to be my only mods for a while, at least until I am back in the USA that is.

It would be nice to have a before and after comparison but so many others have dynod with just the stage 1 CAI so I have a idea whats good.

the agony.....

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
465 Posts
Before and after would be nice. I don't have anywhere around me that I could go to so I just did it.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Got another week or so before I can get the car dynod and its killing me looking at the JLT CAI on the table.

Should I just do it and hope for decent numbers or wait and do a before and after test? These are going to be my only mods for a while, at least until I am back in the USA that is.

It would be nice to have a before and after comparison but so many others have dynod with just the stage 1 CAI so I have a idea whats good.

the agony.....
IMO the stock cars have all been pretty close...in the 425 - 440 RWHP range. If you are on a strict budget, skip the "before" , but definitely do the "after" and check A/F ratio across the RPM range at WOT.

Dave

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I waited to install my Stage 2 until I could do a "before" dyno run. It was just something I had to do, but definitely not needed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts