Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
mhford06 said:
i am selling a brand new 07 shelby GT 500 its Bright red, if you are intersested email me at [email protected] or call me at 316-462-3673 and ask for Josh Trevitt

$65,000,why don't you go on e-bay and deal with those people.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if im not makin any money how does that make me greedy, i am told what i have to sell it for and thats it and we have a lot of people from all over interested in it so the fact that you think that you can find some mystery gt500 at msrp or below, ya right i think you guys have bumped your head! although if you have found one that i can buy for that let me know. i understand if you can not afford this car its ok.

·
Registered
90 Posts
mhford06 said:
if im not makin any money how does that make me greedy, i am told what i have to sell it for and thats it and we have a lot of people from all over interested in it so the fact that you think that you can find some mystery gt500 at msrp or below, ya right i think you guys have bumped your head! although if you have found one that i can buy for that let me know. i understand if you can not afford this car its ok.
Yeah, I heard it before. I'm not making any money,:eek: the $20,000 over MSRP is my cost (YA RIGHT). you haven't eat'n in a week and the baby has been crying for two. As a kid you walked to school and back home up hill both ways in three feet of snow for 6 months. As a matter of fact I think I know you, we went to different schools together. BLA BLA BLA:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
well guys i just got an up date, i can sell the car for 58K

WHO cares.This is not a money or scam forum this is a 2007 GT 500 forum.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Adios mhford06!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great News guys i sold the shelby for 60,060 to someone off this site that said that they paid invoice, i also sold a blue one for 65,060 to a dealer in cali. i might be able to get my hands on another one if anyone is interested, thanks you guys for all your support.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Great News guys i sold the shelby for 60,060 to someone off this site that said that they paid invoice, i also sold a blue one for 65,060 to a dealer in cali. i might be able to get my hands on another one if anyone is interested, thanks you guys for all your support.
There's an ass for every seat...:p

·
Registered
154 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah right :rolleyes: Support this! :eek:

·
Registered
90 Posts
You da man in your commission world. How will you celebrate? Will you run down the hall kick some puppies, spike some kittens, and do a goofy dance in the cafeteria? You need help:eek:

·
Registered
275 Posts
well guys i just got an up date, i can sell the car for 58K
Even on Ebay, you won't get 58000. The bidding is stopping at 55000.The dealers are having to relist because 10000 over msrp isn't enough for them.I had a dealer in california that wanted 70000!Yes the first shelbys got 70000 based on supply and demand. Now there are 7 or 8 shelbys on ebay some with 50 miles on them and they really think they can get 60000+. Even 10000 over is high but I believe Ebay IS WHAT THE MARKET WILL BARE as it sells worldwide. That should show you you are high on the price. I'm going to get a second gt500 but will not pay some outragous markup.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts