Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
@Fw55 looks like you got a winner. As fun as modding can be there’s something to be said about a car that’s got everything you want especially if the work done is be a Reputable shop /etc.

…prior to my Shelby I own a RR 13’ Coyote. Welcome 🤗

·
Registered
86 Posts
No Definitely! I bought my coyote bone stock 3 years ago and built it to what it is today, and I loved the entire process. I have known the previous owner for a little while now and know the exact mods he did, that they were done correctly (as you said mostly by reputable shops, has it all documented too!), and most importantly has it modded exactly how I would have done it myself. So sounds like a win win this time, no complaints buying a modded car 😁
MY RR was a show car. I did a few things more but all n all it was pretty build and had awards to prove the pedigree. I miss that car but I hated driving it. My OCD was overboard I was so nervous of dings scratches, dirt particles. You could eat off the driver floorboards and you could brush your teeth off the reflection underneath chrome n metal. Fun sure, upkeep and worry amount Made it a drain. Plus is was lowered almost 2in (killer look) but I driving was a constant game of frogger.
I’m happy being in what I am now, nicer platform but definitely not nor was treating as a show car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts