Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

2010-2014 Shelby GT500 LED Sidemarkers

Diode Dynamics is pleased to announce the replacement LED Sidemarker set, for all trims of 2010-2014 S197 Shelby GT500. With these LED sidemarkers, you'll gain a modern LED appearance, with an incredibly simple installation. Upgrade your Shelby GT500 today!

Key features include:
- Amber/red, clear, and smoked lens options
- Plug and play, simple tools required
- Optical reflector pattern and LED focal strip
- Powerful SMD LEDs with constant-current driver
- Non-polar input, for hassle-free installation
- High reliability with embedded transient voltage suppression
- Ultrasonically welded for OEM longevity
- DOT/SAE compliant output and assembly (red lens)
- 100% Made in USA (St. Louis, Missouri) by Diode Manufacturing​

Diode Dynamics: LED Sidemarkers for 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 (set)

All products by Diode Dynamics are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a three-year limited warranty.

Diode Dynamics: LED Sidemarkers for 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 (set)

Questions? Feel free to ask here, PM, email [email protected] or call us: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thank you!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Re: 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 LED Sidemarkers! Smoked / Clear / OEM! See Install Video!

Do you have these for the less desirable 07-09's?

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 LED Sidemarkers! Smoked / Clear / OEM! See Install Video!

Do you have these for the less desirable 07-09's?
We haven't released LED sidemarker replacements for the 07-09 S197s, but it's a possibility in the future. I don't have a timeframe, or any updates for that product though.

(Full disclosure: I have an 07, so I want them as well!)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts

We haven't released LED sidemarker replacements for the 07-09 S197s, but it's a possibility in the future. I don't have a timeframe, or any updates for that product though.

(Full disclosure: I have an 07, so I want them as well!)

Thanks!
Nick C.
I used to see the clear lenses around, can't even find those anymore, and for the record, I prefer the retro looking 07-09's! Thanks for your quick response.

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I used to see the clear lenses around, can't even find those anymore, and for the record, I prefer the retro looking 07-09's! Thanks for your quick response.
Clear has it's place though IMO. I dig the clear on white or lighter colored Mustangs:

Looks great when on too!

Nick C.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,685 Posts

I have been waiting on these Nick! Nicely done! I'll be buying a set of the clear.

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I have been waiting on these Nick! Nicely done! I'll be buying a set of the clear.
Thank you for your support!

Can't wait to see pictures with them installed on your GT500

Nick C.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,685 Posts

Thank you for your support!

Can't wait to see pictures with them installed on your GT500

Nick C.
Ordered!

The 07-09's have had a nice clear option, but the 2010+ options were not good. We either had cheapo eBay types or a version I tried from Oracle, but the wiring was dorked-up and the appearance was not so nice.

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Ordered!

The 07-09's have had a nice clear option, but the 2010+ options were not good. We either had cheapo eBay types or a version I tried from Oracle, but the wiring was dorked-up and the appearance was not so nice.
It's important to maintain a quality retroreflector optic for road safety. It's considerably more expensive to produce, as opposed to the clear lenses from other vendors, but it's worth it:

Even the smoked is highly reflective:

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Here's a few examples with our smoked Lens set installed on a white 2013-2014 Mustang!​

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

OEM quality. Made in USA. Perfect fitment and finish.

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Here's a few examples with our smoked Lens set installed on a Grabber Blue 2011 Mustang!​

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Here's a few more shots with the smoked sidemarkers installed on Grabber Blue from PS Lighting Solutions. 2013-2014 Mustang RGBW LED boards, and Switchback HDhalos also shown.

·
Registered
441 Posts

Nick,
I want to order these today, but I have a question. I called the office today, seeing if I could mix and match the lenses, but they said no, have to buy as shown. I've got a ruby red car, and would like to leave the rears in red, but change out the fronts to smoked or clear. I thought I'd ask you, and see if there is anything you can do.
Thanks, Rick

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Nick,
I want to order these today, but I have a question. I called the office today, seeing if I could mix and match the lenses, but they said no, have to buy as shown. I've got a ruby red car, and would like to leave the rears in red, but change out the fronts to smoked or clear. I thought I'd ask you, and see if there is anything you can do.
Thanks, Rick
Hello Rick,

Thank you for your interest in our products, and for calling in. As Corey mentioned, the LED side markers are sold in full sets and cannot be mixed and matched.

We appreciate your support, and I hope you have a fantastic 4th of July holiday.

Nick C.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts