Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have been waiting a while to see a photo of the 18in ALCOA wheels.:) But look at the two different photos you guys posted? Did they switch the wheels for Auction?:eek: :confused: Post some more photos if anyone has them. Fred's photo really looks like a 20in wheel with a 30-35series tire. Many of us have been waiting to see the 18in model. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
888 Posts
Ok, I have been waiting a while to see a photo of the 18in ALCOA wheels.:) But look at the two different photos you guys posted? Did they switch the wheels for Auction?:eek: :confused: Post some more photos if anyone has them. Fred's photo really looks like a 20in wheel with a 30-35series tire. Many of us have been waiting to see the 18in model. :D
Fred explained this to me last night. The one with the 18" wheels was given to Mr. Shelby. The one with the 20" and glass roof was at BJ. Different cars.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
If you look at the picture of the KR at the top of this site's home page, I believe those are the 18" wheels. The photo showa the glass-top car and from what I understand is a one-of-a-kind and was sold at BJ on Saturday. If that's true, then they must of switched the wheels to the 20" prior to the auction.

·
Registered
29 Posts
yes as a owner of the alcoa wheels those are def them in the 2nd pic. the first pic are the factory 18 inch KR wheels. The 20's look so much nicer. Its funny, i often see ads for the kr and it always has the 20's in the ford print ads. Fords to cheap to put on or they are waiting for future yrs or Mr. Shelby said No fraking Way, cause if you go to Alcoa's web site, those 20's were made custom just for Shelby

1 - 8 of 8 Posts