Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a post or 7 about Bogey getting a vin# just wanted to make sure it was true:D

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Not Psyc'd am I. Thought needed to post to different threads that I subscribe to. My BAD, No PSYC'd. Must be 2nd childhood..........

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahaha, i am jk, i recently got my VIN etc, I know exactly where you were at, silly me I checked every message though, congrats, and I am excited for you, enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
HA HA HA. Mine is, so I'm being told, to arrive at dealer 1st week of Nov. X'd my fingers on that one.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congrats, Bogey!!!!! :D :D :D

One more leaves the Material Hold club.

I'm starting to get lonely. If I keep losing members like this we're not going to have a quorum at the monthly meetings. How the heck are we going to decide who is bringing the potato salad to the spring mixer if we don't have a quorum?!?! :eek: :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Congrats, Bogey!!!!! :D :D :D

One more leaves the Material Hold club.

I'm starting to get lonely. If I keep losing members like this we're not going to have a quorum at the monthly meetings. How the heck are we going to decide who is bringing the potato salad to the spring mixer if we don't have a quorum?!?! :eek: :D

One thing is for sure nobody will be you out of that Presidential post.I am going to miss all your antics.Kinda reminds me of Tricky Dick.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont know there is no eating in my car, maybe I can put it in the trunk, I am sure there is room since I dont have the Shaker 1000 to deal with

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
One thing is for sure nobody will be you out of that Presidential post.I am going to miss all your antics.Kinda reminds me of Tricky Dick.
That's funny. I was called 'Tricky Rick' for a good portion of my childhood. :D

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Hey, don't fret, you'll get your's too. I'll make it to the meeting anyway. I make a mean pasta salad. Complete with Shelbyroni. No 1000 for me either. 500's plenty. Cursing won't help. I know _%#$*&)(+(*&^%%. It didn't work for me. Now someone mentioned throwing things. If it's at Dearborne, it may work.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
That's funny. I was called 'Tricky Rick' for a good portion of my childhood. :D

You mean it stopped?I can't imagine.I thought this was your 2nd childhood?

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I forgot to tell you guys,don't order Vista Blue / Tungsten Stripes as this has been discontinued due to a lack of interest and you will be put on material hold for months.Sorry Mr.Prez.no disrespect!LOL.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
You mean it stopped?I can't imagine.I thought this was your 2nd childhood?
OK, you got me. I can still throw a pretty good fit, and I still get called Tricky Rick from time to time. :D

Nobody ever grows up. You just buy more expensive toys!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I forgot to tell you guys,don't order Vista Blue / Tungsten Stripes as this has been discontinued due to a lack of interest and you will be put on material hold for months.Sorry Mr.Prez.no disrespect!LOL.
You're killin' me, 07! :D

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
No, it's def my 2nd, I think I got over my 1st with the Lightning. Needed 2nd to get restarted.........

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I am sorry.Please don't take me serius.
No worries, 07. We're all just having fun here. :)

(If you could get more smilies on this board, we could better express our emotions. :D :D :D )

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
No worries, 07. We're all just having fun here. :)

(If you could get more smilies on this board, we could better express our emotions. :D :D :D )

:D :D :D :D CHEESE !!! I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts