Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Romeo Peach Festival Car Show & Charity Cruise will occur at the Romeo Engine Plant Sunday, September 2nd. Registration for the event is from 7:00 AM to noon. The show is open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The cruise is right after the show and is one of the best cruises you will ever participate in.

Ford Motor Company does not run this event. Nor does Ford Motor Company make any money off the event. The event is run by the local Romeo Lions Club and ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CHARITY. The Romeo Engine Plant simply hosts the event as a community service for the Lions Club .

For those that use GPS or MAPQUEST, the address for the Romeo Engine Plant and the event is:

701 East 32 Mile Road
Romeo, Michigan 48065

The plant is located NE of the intersection of M-53 and 32 Mile Road.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
The Romeo Peach Festival Car Show & Charity Cruise will occur at the Romeo Engine Plant Sunday, September 2nd. Registration for the event is from 7:00 AM to noon. The show is open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The cruise is right after the show and is one of the best cruises you will ever participate in.

Ford Motor Company does not run this event. Nor does Ford Motor Company make any money off the event. The event is run by the local Romeo Lions Club and ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CHARITY. The Romeo Engine Plant simply hosts the event as a community service for the Lions Club .

For those that use GPS or MAPQUEST, the address for the Romeo Engine Plant and the event is:

701 East 32 Mile Road
Romeo, Michigan 48065

The plant is located NE of the intersection of M-53 and 32 Mile Road.

V8power,
I will probably go to this event.V8power do you work at the engine plant?Never mind,I figured it out.If anyone would like to go let me know and we could meet and caravan........................FRED..............................

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GREAT!!!!! Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible! I'll be the one waving the sign to get into the West gate (for participants, Parking by the baseball diamond East of the plant for spectators)...

If you arrive together, the Lions Club will have you park your cars together.

And yes, I work at the plant. :)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
GREAT!!!!! Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible! I'll be the one waving the sign to get into the West gate (for participants, Parking by the baseball diamond East of the plant for spectators)...

If you arrive together, the Lions Club will have you park your cars together.

And yes, I work at the plant. :)

I got the e-mail from John H. about the same time I posted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DON'T FORGET!!!!

As you're making your weekend plans, make time for the Charity Car Show and Cruise....

The Romeo Peach Festival Car Show is THIS coming Sunday!

Hope to see you there!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hey Hey, count me in. Fred, I will definitely be at this event and cruise. Gives me the opportunity to open her up on the highway from Ohio anyway. I just know that there will be thousands at this event.

I think I'll leave Lima around 8:00 a.m. but not sure whether or not I will enter into the show. I'll have it cleant up before I leave but really don't want to start wiping things down again when I get there.

So I may just spectate.

JJ, do you plan on going?

flipmo

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hey if I get a burr up butt I might just make another road trip up there myself.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hey if I get a burr up butt I might just make another road trip up there myself.
Kool. I'll definitely be there and looking forward to it. Man, putting a lot of miles on the car but at least I'm no where near some of these guys.

Time to start driving it more anyway.

flip

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, I'm done nagging after this...

Last reminder....

Hope to see you Sunday! Registration is 7am - noon...

Everyone have a great holiday weekend, regardless of what you decide to do!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts