Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
The red overpowers the blue too much for my taste, but I do love the new car. Hopefully the hood will be popped when I'm at the show next weekend.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The red overpowers the blue too much for my taste, but I do love the new car. Hopefully the hood will be popped when I'm at the show next weekend.
I think that is what I like about it.

Wish I could be there. Was there last year and the only Mustang was the glass roof.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I think that is what I like about it.

Wish I could be there. Was there last year and the only Mustang was the glass roof.
They had a silver/blue KR there last year too... I was hoping for the grabber blue with white stripes being there this year, but it looks like it's this one. It will just be nice to get a closer look.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/01/11/detroit-2009-the-shelby-gt500-arrives/

still no engine shots. but i have to admit, the grabber blue with red stripes appeals to me.
Well, now that the new GT 500 is equivalent to the old KR, I WOULD BET/HOPE the see the new KR running a 6.0 liter big boar s/c........!!!!

ZR1 numbers in HP and beyond...... And still cheaper!?

Has anyone seen any press releases as to the timing to the new KR?

I will be in the market for a 2010 this spring, I love the looks! Blue hardtop with the tungenson stripes! Add suspension, and race ready.

Mike

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,953 Posts
Mike, are you happy with the Steeda coilovers?

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Mike, are you happy with the Steeda coilovers?

Great suspension! I have them set at 50/50 and they are far superior to the OEM suspension! PLUS I saved at least 20 pounds!

A great modification, and the road manners are excellent in New England, even if our roads are JUNK!

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts