Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going to Dearborn 2008 in August with T.S.:bandit: ?I highly recommend it.:info-smilie: I will be there and I hope a lot of you are thinking about it.This is going to be another "once in a lifetime event":simmadown: A lot of you know I am a double agent and I will still put on an event in June(only when the Mayflies are breeding) but if you get the opportunity to go to Dearborn 2008,please attend.:thinkerg: .............07.....................:ninja:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I'm on the fence. It is the weekend after our family vacation. Not sure if the wife will want to road trip again so soon.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Who's going to Dearborn 2008 in August with T.S.:bandit: ?I highly recommend it.:info-smilie: I will be there and I hope a lot of you are thinking about it.This is going to be another "once in a lifetime event":simmadown: A lot of you know I am a double agent and I will still put on an event in June(only when the Mayflies are breeding) but if you get the opportunity to go to Dearborn 2008,please attend.:thinkerg: .............07.....................:ninja:
I may go Fred. Is there a linky for the details?

Edit: Just went and checked the dates Sharon is considering towards the end of August. As of now, I will be attending.:blueblob:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm on the fence. It is the weekend after our family vacation. Not sure if the wife will want to road trip again so soon.

Greg, seriously think about it.I wouldn't steer you wrong.Either way I hope you come up this year............FRED.......................:info-smilie:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I would love to go, but for me there are a couple timing issues. 1) I have to have enough vacation days left to do it. 2) We have a family vacation in August, but we don't have a date selected and likely won't until June, as my brother's company may go on strike and he cannot take vacation if they are on strike...so the timing of the family vacation may force a "no go" on the Dearborn event. It will be a last minute decision for me most likely.

Dave

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm hoping to make it.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I think I will be going too just not sure if my wife will or not. Depends on how the NC Outer Banks trip goes this April.

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
465 Posts
I want to go but I'm not sure at this point if I can make it or not.

Have to see as it gets closer and details are known.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I think I will be going too just not sure if my wife will or not. Depends on how the NC Outer Banks trip goes this April.
Trust me. It will go well.

·
Registered
125 Posts
07 Sandy and I will both be there. What is the date on your event? M'nut

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts