Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody got a VIN from their dealer?After you order your Shelby you will get a build #,which really amounts to nothing.But if you keep asking your dealer for the VIN,which the dealer will get from Ford when it is actually ready to be built you can check the progress.Progress,when it is scheduled to be built,when it's done being built,schedule to ship and arrival at dealership.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I have had the VIN since last Monday afternoon. I called my dealer this morning and he says that "Submitted to Plant" is on the order right now. From what I have been reading on various forums, until the Job 1 date arrives, it won't change from that.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are interested post your VIN or PM your VIN to me and I can track it through the Ford system.I can give you a daily status.

·
Registered
257 Posts
My dealer faxed an ordering guide to me yesterday (5/1). They said they needed to know what color combo and options I would like because they had to input their orders to Ford by tomorrow (5/3)...as of this afternoon my order should have been in the order bank. My car will be white/blu stripes/charcoal and optionless. I asked the dealer to start a documentation file to include anything either they or Ford generated regarding my car...With houses it's location-location-location...With cars it's documentation-documentation-documentation. No VIN yet...But thanks for your offer 07 SHELBY. Stay tuned.

Oh BTW...When is JOB 1 scheduled to occur? Mid-June or thereabouts?

Thanks, ShelbyWise:D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My pleasure.I'll try to help when I can!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts