Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had a day off after about a month.Get away from all that Shelby stuff you know.I did a lot of relaxing things today.I had just built a new garage so I went up to the rental place and rented a surface grinder for concrete.I did this because I am epoxy painting the floor.You know for my Shelby.After that I had to clean it with TSP.Yeh,what a relaxing day.

My wife(GOD BLESS HER)says I should use the brains the good Lord gave me.She says I don't know how to relax.I told her I did not want to be doing this stuff when I get my Shelby,it would take away from cruising.I got that look!Oops I know that look.So now that I am done I laid around in the pool with my wife,daughter and her friend and everybody is happy.Almost!

Well I gotta go I am grilling some chicken, we have people over and I have to entertain.Yeh, can't wait to get back to work so I don't have to work so hard.Boy I am relaxed now.Chow!

·
Registered
888 Posts
You really deserved this day of rest! Chicken smells good! Have a great night!

·
Premium Member
11,039 Posts
CHICKEN!!?? Bet I know where you got THAT! Did you find the ones that were hiding under my wheel wells in the lot?

bj

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VNMOUS1 said:
CHICKEN!!?? Bet I know where you got THAT! Did you find the ones that were hiding under my wheel wells in the lot?

bj

You don't miss a lick do you?Hey the price is right.The chicken was very good.

·
Premium Member
11,039 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
You don't miss a lick do you?Hey the price is right.The chicken was very good.

....and they didn't thinkI paid attention in school. :cool:

Hrrmph.

If you think about where my car is being shipped to (the state)....you could look under the hood and perhaps find Kentucky FRIED Chicken! BTW, those hood extractors resemble a habachi or a George Foreman Grill now that I think about it.

bj

1 - 5 of 5 Posts