Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My salesman said I would get an application for some kind of dash plaque. What is that about?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I had to buy mine from Mr Shelby.
I have a 2007

not cheap

LLoyd

·
Registered
2,067 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ordered mine about a month ago. Guess ill be suprised when they arrive one day as i dont even check to see if they have been shipped anymore :0

·
Registered
41 Posts
I ordered one mid-November and the UPS on-line tracker says it should arrive at my door sometime today. Long wait.

·
Registered
131 Posts
You may want to do a search on protecting the signature. It's done with a sharpie. I was afraid a spray from a cleaning solution and Mr Shelby would be one big run

LLoyd

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For you guys that cleared your dash plaque, what did you use to clean it before you sprayed the clear?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
My dash plaque was free.

...it's nice to have good friends.:D

·
Registered
2,067 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
If you ordering a dash plaque you might as well order your Certificate of Authencity from Ford. The wait is not as long and actually more impresive (to me) than the dash plaque.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you ordering a dash plaque you might as well order your Certificate of Authencity from Ford. The wait is not as long and actually more impresive (to me) than the dash plaque.
How do you do that?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Th dash plaque looks perfect in the car and the certificate of authenticity will also look great on my wall when i get it framed that is. LOL

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
How do you do that?
Only available for 2007's right now. It's not really a "cert of auth" ,more of a production stats sheet - how many different color combos ordered, where in line your car was produced etc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello Everyone, this is my first post. I used to be Blayne9067 and decided to change my name, not sure where new member introductions is? Some of you may know me from SU.

Thanks,
Blayne

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Hello Everyone, this is my first post. I used to be Blayne9067 and decided to change my name, not sure where new member introductions is? Some of you may know me from SU.

Thanks,
Blayne
Hi Blayne, errrrr.. LuckSnake!

Welcome!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts