Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I feel so left out.

No one has accused me of molesting them!!!

There just HAS to be at least one that I have offended.

Hey where is Anne Snyder!!! Shurely she was offended by me!!! Why isn't she telling CNN or someone!!! After all I did throw mud on her at a birthday party.

Yes, it is true.
We were all drinking and 'messing' around outside. It did get out of hand for a short while.

At least that is what I was told by my Mother about my three year old B-day party. I suppopse it was the strawberry Koolaid and Vanilla Wafers that went to my head I must have blacked out!!! I must have been way over intoxicated because to this day I can't recall doing that. Perhaps, that must have been why the family moved from Kansas City proper out to Independence when I was five. The shame, the family shame.......

...so all you offended wimmens, bring it on.

I suppose I will have to resign and retire from retirement!

Ken
RLTW

edit; OMG, this is horrible. Kathy read this and is now in tears... and now even Kenzie is hanging her head.

·
Premium Member
7,818 Posts
There were several rumors from local citizens floating around the Kansas City area about your behavior as a youth, but our Shelbyfest group has paid most of them off with donations we received from the Clinton Foundation. :)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
There were several rumors from local citizens floating around the Kansas City area about your behavior as a youth, but our Shelbyfest group has paid most of them off with donations we received from the Clinton Foundation. :)
Even down in the Grandview/Belton area! Hell back in the day, those flyboy's at Richards Gebaur used to talk about it all the time! They used to say "Did you hear the one about the boy who got his hand caught in the cookie jar?".... Wait a minute maybe that was somebody else.......:smile:

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even down in the Grandview/Belton area! Hell back in the day, those flyboy's at Richards Gebaur used to talk about it all the time! They used to say "Did you hear the one about the boy who got his hand caught in the cookie jar?".... Wait a minute maybe that was somebody else.......:smile:
I did live in Raymore-Pecular area for short time!

Ken
RLTW

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I did live in Raymore-Pecular area for short time!

Ken
RLTW
Me too - just on the north side of County Line Rd, right down the road from RG AB. I lived among the Airmen in Belvidere housing area in the '60's and '70's...... and attended several years on and off in the Grandview public school system when not attending DOD schools. Still have family living in Grandview. Not much of a "grand" view anymore.......

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Kendall rd. off of 211th.

Worked for awhile at a place called Metcraft in Grandview as an Engineer.

...also lived in Raytown and Lee's Summit.

Ken
RLTW

1 - 12 of 12 Posts