Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Forum Members for a separate post but I thought it was worth starting a new thread:

You have a terrific opportunity to custom order a 2010 Shelby GT500 built to your specifications. This is an open allocation so the sky is the limit. Convertible or Coupe, color and options....you choose.

We sold our last allocation to forum member Gun Oil and it was a very easy clean transaction.

We are a licensed Ford and Mercury dealer located in beautiful Sun Valley Idaho.

Allocation is scheduled for production in May 2009 with an expected delivery date of June 15 – 30, 2009.

Price will be dependant on options. Final price will be $500 UNDER MSRP. Shipping will be an additional cost but we will work with you and your situation.

Please feel free to PM or drop me an email:

[email protected]

Best regards,
Eric Opple
Internet Sales Manager
Sawtooth Auto
Hailey, ID

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The breakdown is:

Base MSRP: $46,325
Gas Guz Tax: $1,000
Nav: $2,195
Destination and Delivery: $850

Total MSRP: $50,370

Less $500

Your Price: $49,870

Please drop me an email or send me a PM if you want to discuss colors and other available options.

Thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just wanted to thank all forum members for their inquiries on our 2010 Shelby GT500 allocation. The allocation has been filled.

Eric

·
Registered
547 Posts
I think the forum members should be thanking you. Kudos to you for not gouging the consumer on these cars. I think that says a lot about your integrity as a dealership. Glad you got all of your cars sold.

The sooner all the dealerships get these cars sold and the sooner people put miles on them and depreciate them, the sooner my wife will be able to get one. It will still be several years down the road, but later is better than never. :)

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Can I be first on your list for the 2011? :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the positive feedback. I will let you guys know when the next allocation arrives and hopefully be able to strike a deal with another forum member.

Eric

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Actually, How do you do a trade in if you are located in a different state than the buyer?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Negotiate trade in price over phone - subject to confirmation of condition of vehicle. Email pics etc. These guys know the market for a 200X GT500 w/ Xmiles. . .

·
Registered
86 Posts
thanks. I ask that because I am thinking about trading or selling my 07 and getting a 10.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys, My name is John Trischler. I am the performance manager At Ray Skillman Performance Ford in Greenwood, Indiana. I just wanted to pass along an opportunity for some people. I am the BIGGEST performance dealer in our region. Currently, I have 2 of the new Stage 3 Roush 2010 Mustangs that just came in. These are the first to hit the ground! One is Black/Black stripes and the other is Torch Red/White stripes. The new Stage 3 is rated at 540+ HP with an ALLUMINUM BLOCK! (The car really puts out over 550hp but Ford held them at 540 to not surpase the GT500) I can send you full details if your interested, I also have an additional 2 allocations for those that can be built to order, coupe or convertible. MSRP is about $62,000 before a $1,000 rebate and A/Z/X Plans are accepted. These cars use the BIG P51 Supercharger with all forged internals and will be numbered builds limited to just 103 units!!!
You can see my listing on ebay with this item number: 160366636457

Next, I have a Black/Black GT500 due late Early November loaded. That car can be purchased for MSRP with no markup. I also have a couple more allocations for the GT500 that can be built to order. If someone wants to put a deposit on the Black Coupe that is due in, I will sell it now at $500 under MSRP to match the previous offer on this thread.

Shipping can be arranged, I ship Mustangs ALL over the globe! I CAN WORK WITH YOU WITH WHATEVER THE ISSUE! THAT INCLUDES FINANCING!

Just call me at 317-796-8472 or email me @ [email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts