Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Custom Lloyd floor mats for 2015 Ford Mustang models are already available at our store along with custom mats for all older mustang models!
You can select one of 5 Mustang logo options. Additionally you can add a
colored vinyl binding to match it with a logo.
Lloyd offers 4 materials on your choice. They have different thickness and patterns. Check comparison here.

It's not just a mat that simply protects your floor (of course it does it perfectly) but except for that you receive a decent style element, that will enrich your interior.

* click on the pictures below to select a mat for your Mustang.

The quality of the mats is on the highest level. Jay Leno also has them in some of his cars. Check his feedback in this YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wikwaTs28o8

·
Registered
2018 GT350
2,372 Posts
Have a set of these in my car and I've had to save my factory mat on the driver's side as I feel bad using it for anything that's not a car show. They're so nice and plush.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have Lloyd mats in my car as well...same logo as mavisky's. The mats are very nice. However, the driver side quickly developed a "divot" where my heal rests. Within 6 months, this portion of the mat compacted and will not return to its original thickness with any of the cleaning approaches that I've tried. This is the second set of Llyod's mats that I've owned. The first set also developed the "divot". That having been said, I still like the mats and would purchase them again. I just wish there was a way to avoid or fix this issue.

·
Vendor
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The divot is natural for all carpet floor mats. However the is another type of carpet material called Trueberber with a smaller pile. The mat is thinner but more durable at the same time, so the divot will not appear or appear much later in compare to the floor mats with thicker carpet pile.
Check out the comparison here: http://www.carid.com/images/lloyd-mats/info/lloyd-floor-mats-comparison.html

·
Registered
2018 GT350
2,372 Posts
I have Lloyd mats in my car as well...same logo as mavisky's. The mats are very nice. However, the driver side quickly developed a "divot" where my heal rests. Within 6 months, this portion of the mat compacted and will not return to its original thickness with any of the cleaning approaches that I've tried. This is the second set of Llyod's mats that I've owned. The first set also developed the "divot". That having been said, I still like the mats and would purchase them again. I just wish there was a way to avoid or fix this issue.
Bob, I have a similar divot in mine, but I simply drilled a secondary hole into the stock floor mat as this car is my daily driver and I would never want to subject mats this nice to my rainy feet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
They are very nice looking mats but one has to wonder why such an expensive mat doesn't hold up better. We should be paying for high quality; not just looks.

·
Registered
2010 Grabber Blue Gt500
1,397 Posts
Have a set of these in my car and I've had to save my factory mat on the driver's side as I feel bad using it for anything that's not a car show. They're so nice and plush.

Got those also, but I just can't help driving with them not in. Look too good to take out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts