Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you want a license plate on your 2020 front bumper, but don’t want the associated holes, this looks like a good option:

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How it connects:

·
Registered
2018 GT350
2,372 Posts
Someone needs to make one that is dual purpose and functions as a permanent license plate mount and a tow hook at the same time.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Someone needs to make one that is dual purpose and functions as a permanent license plate mount and a tow hook at the same time.
There is a front plate bracket that screws into the toe hook hole, but it puts the plate off center and you can only have the plate OR the tow hook. With this above option, the plate is centered and you could also use your tow hook.

·
Registered
2020 GT350R White. 2021 GT500 CFTP Race Red
59 Posts
Says no with vinyl stripes…

D.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Says no with vinyl stripes…

D.
I’m in the DFW area with you Darin and haven’t had any issues running sans front plate.

·
Registered
59 Posts
In city usually good. Highway patrol on I-30 and I-20 I have been nailed in the past.

i fpund a cool mount for my GT350R Still looking for the GT500. I’ll go as long as I can…

D,

·
Premium Member
2021 Antimatter Blue
85 Posts
I ordered the Craigs Custom and it should be here tomorrow. I don't like that it's in the up in the middle but with the low spoiler and having a steep driveway, I figured it'll be the best option. I'll probably leave it on for regular around town stuff since I drive it every chance I get. Any car events though, I'll take it off.

I've always had the thought, "You don't S* where you eat." and since being pulled over in my own neighborhood, I'll play their game for some time. Let them see it on the car for a while. They'll probably leave me alone once they're used to seeing me and the car. Like I said in my thread, they never bothered me in my Bright Orange, much louder GT I had for 3 years and that never had a plate.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
13 Posts
I ordered the Craigs Custom and it should be here tomorrow. I don't like that it's in the up in the middle but with the low spoiler and having a steep driveway, I figured it'll be the best option. I'll probably leave it on for regular around town stuff since I drive it every chance I get. Any car events though, I'll take it off.

I've always had the thought, "You don't S* where you eat." and since being pulled over in my own neighborhood, I'll play their game for some time. Let them see it on the car for a while. They'll probably leave me alone once they're used to seeing me and the car. Like I said in my thread, they never bothered me in my Bright Orange, much louder GT I had for 3 years and that never had a plate.
I’ve had this bracket for the last few months…works great, no issues at all.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Any issues with it and the vinyl stripes?

D.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts