Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
301 - 320 of 363 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Sam definitely the white will look good down underneath there,that license plate frame looks clean
you can have the Shelby script downsize to fit
Thats exactly what I'm thinking............the frame is cheap silicone, but best thing I could find that blended into the stripes.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Sam I got you covered If you like this font I can get it in 6 inch which will fit underneath there perfect View attachment 251537 View attachment 251538 View attachment 251539
Hmmmmm, where have I seen that font before. It’s on my floor mats lol
That might work well. I like that script. I’m going to print a sample out and hold it on the car to see exactly how I feel about it.
EDIT: technically the OCD in me would rather match the front splitter script

Car Automotive design Vehicle Grey Personal luxury car

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I was thinking more this. This script looks closer matched to splitter & seller says custom sizes available.

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Font Bumper Office supplies

·
Premium Member
2022 Rapid Red
292 Posts
@rxsamg You might try calling Bemaro to see if he would be willing to set it up. He already has the script for the front splitter, shouldn't be too hard for him to scale the letters down to fit the area you are wanting.

·
Super Moderator
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #314 ·
Don't you think the GT 500 as they come from factory makes some crazy horsepower
He doesn’t like the 20+ GT500 so it seems like an underhanded comment.

·
Super Moderator
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #320 ·
[QUOTE="1 Alibi 2, post: 2885755, member: 1
Mind reading doesn't pay well,...................& you don't seem to be any good @ it !!
[/QUOTE]
no mind reading needed just reading your posts in the 20+ threads is all I need.

Reactions: Hyperformance
301 - 320 of 363 Posts