Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
I love personalized plates. I have had a few good ones but not really GT500 specific except for the last one. The new plate will be here in a week or so. I wanted to do NERDS GT again but I couldn't pass up getting "MW GT500". If I don't like it after it gets here, I'll wait a year and go back to Nerds GT as a play on GT500. I have HK-NERD on my truck. When I was young Dumb and Full of myself like any good Jarhead, I had SXYNERD. :p
View attachment 242705
View attachment 242707 View attachment 242708
View attachment 242709
Semper Fi Bro Love all those plates 😂

Reactions: HVCalTech

·
Registered
2021 GT 500
768 Posts
Awe person! That’s chickpeas!
Have you paid close attention to FAA docs released recently? I was reading an advisory circular and noticed the PC wording. I challenge you to find the word “cockpit” or ”airmen” anywhere. Really? They’re using “flight deck” and “aviator.” So are they changing NOTAM to NOTAV too? I had a hard enough time when they changed “position and hold“ to ”line up and wait“ to get in bed with ICAO. The old way just sounded better. Guess I’m getting too old. Lol

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
42,718 Posts
Have you paid close attention to FAA docs released recently? I was reading an advisory circular and noticed the PC wording. I challenge you to find the word “cockpit” or ”airmen” anywhere. Really? They’re using “flight deck” and “aviator.” So are they changing NOTAM to NOTAV too? I had a hard enough time when they changed “position and hold“ to ”line up and wait“ to get in bed with ICAO. The old way just sounded better. Guess I’m getting too old. Lol
NOTAM or notice to airmen has been a pc victim and now is referred to as notice to air missions!

·
Registered
2021 GT 500
768 Posts
NOTAM or notice to airmen has been a pc victim and now is referred to as notice to air missions!
Really? I hadn’t seen that. Haven’t done any cross country flying in a looong time, though. Don’t think I’ve read a NOTAM since I went to Sun N Fun a few years ago. That’s really sad it has come to this.

181 - 189 of 189 Posts