Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Custom GT500 Plates Let’s See Them

All 
51K views 475 replies 135 participants last post by  CodeOrange 
Since this would be my first mustang I’ve been racking my brain for a good plate. What about these two?
To much?? 🤣
I mean “runudwn” could have a few meanings. As in catch up to a car youre racing OR well you know the other one… 🤣

Attachments

Here are some ideas I jotted down while brainstorming for my custom plate. I'm sure some are likely taken but maybe at least help stimulate some creativity. Some of these would require you to change designs. My wife was going to use this one on her Mercedes but unfortunately here in TN it's already taken...ACTINUP. Here are some other ideas...123GONE, WILDTHG, NOFEAR, READY4U, PROVEIT, VENOM, TOXIC. I come up with the best ideas when I'm two margaritas to the wind. A couple of weeks ago came up with this custom plate for a buddy of mine and he ordered it already...TNT69RR (Dynamite 69 Road Runner) to play off the fact that Wile E Coyote always tried using dynamite to take down the road runner...lol...that was somewhere between the second and third margarita 🤷‍♀️ 🤣.
In MI we have a SOS online plate checker. You can see if it’s available or taken.