2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,795 Posts
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Grille Vehicle registration plate

Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Gray
983 Posts
Ok, so this one has already been approved by the state but haven’t received it yet. Of Course, my car is in production right now so hopefully they will arrive about the same time. My car theme, as some of you know, is to replicate Eleanor from Gone In 60 Seconds, from the Carbonized Gray color and custom painted over the top and side stripes (exactly to match Eleanor), to the Eleanor style window scoops and so on…including the custom license plate….
Font Rectangle Electric blue Parallel Screenshot

·
Super Moderator
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, so this one has already been approved by the state but haven’t received it yet. Of Course, my car is in production right now so hopefully they will arrive about the same time. My car theme, as some of you know, is to replicate Eleanor from Gone In 60 Seconds, from the Carbonized Gray color and custom painted over the top and side stripes (exactly to match Eleanor), to the Eleanor style window scoops and so on…including the custom license plate….
View attachment 235949
Can’t wait to see this build once it’s done!

Reactions: Hyperformance

·
Premium Member
Ruby Red 2014
3,271 Posts
All my plates are Rush inspired.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Since this would be my first mustang I’ve been racking my brain for a good plate. What about these two?
To much?? 🤣
I mean “runudwn” could have a few meanings. As in catch up to a car youre racing OR well you know the other one… 🤣

Attachments

1 - 20 of 363 Posts