Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
44,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Have to show off my custom floor mat bling that I got from @Goose17 . These things are AWESOME!
I’m going the same route as he did. New stock mats with these on them. View attachment 242455
I really like how these look in the car.

I vacuumed my mats thoroughly and then brushed super glue onto the backs of the patches. I then pressed them overnight with weights and they have been good since… it looks like they came that way from the factory.

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
I really like how these look in the car.

I vacuumed my mats thoroughly and then brushed super glue onto the backs of the patches. I then pressed them overnight with weights and they have been good since… it looks like they came that way from the factory.
I want to get another set of factory front mats. Anyone know the part number? Tried searching and it was easier to find factory side emblems than these lol.

The Lloyd’s mats dont seem to match the color that close it seems like?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
44,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I want to get another set of factory front mats. Anyone know the part number? Tried searching and it was easier to find factory side emblems than these lol.

The Lloyd’s mats dont seem to match the color that close it seems like?
I don’t have the part number, but you can always call your local dealer’s parts counter and give them your VIN. They can look up the mats as well as order you a set.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
44,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I ended up with quite a few extras... went to pick up a couple sets and the lady that makes them for me said: “Sorry, I think I made more than what you asked for.” She said she could just hold onto them, but I bought them all anyway. I also have some SHELBY patches ordered.

If anyone wants the snakes alone or with CFTP/GT500/SHELBY, send me a pm. These can be glued/pressed on your floor mats and they look factory when done. The color matches the interior accent color.

Black Font Grass Line Symbol

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
44,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
View attachment 244275
View attachment 244274
Very happy with how the patches on the floor mats look. Coasters from Amazon also fit the cupholders well.
They turned out GREAT!
What glue is everyone using?
I used superglue that came in a bottle with a brush. I brushed it on liberally on the backs of the patches and then pressed them overnight with weights. They haven’t budged in the year since I’ve done this and still look great!

If anyone else wants the snakes alone or with SHELBY/GT500/CFTP, send me a pm.

·
Registered
22 gt500 black roof, black stripes, tech, carbon pkg
243 Posts
I used Gorilla Glue. fabric formula. $8 Amazon. Then took all my wife’s pots and pans and sat on them over night. I don’t think she was impressed! Lol.
Here are some coasters. I haven’t adhered them yet. Fit well. The rear one may need a little trim.
View attachment 244301
View attachment 244300
Where did u get this echo holders if u don’t mind me asking they look great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
44,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I’m the only oddball that wanted the snakes greeting whoever opens the doors :cool:
Apparently! 😜

Either way works… it’s just a matter of preference Barb.

Reactions: AZ21GT500 and QSK50

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
44,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I will have to ping you. I will picking my car up in a few weeks and would love to add these patches to the mats.
I had more made. Just holler!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
44,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Just got the HERITAGE patches. They turned out nicely! I now have options of;

1 snakes only
2 add SHELBY
3 add GT500
4 add CFTP
5 add HERITAGE

Send me a pm if anyone is interested.

Shoe Font Asphalt Grass T-shirt

·
Registered
2022 Ford Shelby GT500 HE CFTP
30 Posts
Just got the HERITAGE patches. They turned out nicely! I now have options of;

1 snakes only
2 add SHELBY
3 add GT500
4 add CFTP
5 add HERITAGE

Send me a pm if anyone is interested.

View attachment 246269
Oh I am going to send you another PM. Definitely like the cobra + heritage tag. I am three weeks away from pick up!

41 - 60 of 79 Posts