Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my Fiancé’s boy, which is 18 years old called me to see if it was okay to take his 2007 Shelby GT out for a drive we’ve had our cars in storage all winter. I said sure, because I had my GT 500 out when I went to go workout. He asked when I was done if I wanted to go driving after I got back, I said sure. Well when I got back he was waiting in my driveway with his car and asked me if I wanted to drive my car or his car or together. He really wanted to go in my car cause of the Supercharger sound and everything else that goes with it. We ended up playing rock paper scissors to see what we were going to do, but we put out the same hand 5 times in a row. I said for him to drive, he asked me if I was going to fall asleep like his mom does when he takes her for rides, I said no way. Well we took off and I told him where to turn where to go which he liked that because he did not have to think about where to go. I told him to go to the mall so he could show off his car and maybe he could pick up a chic. As we arrived, he was starting to cruise and was going a bit fast and I told him he was in the wrong gear. He looked at me like what are you talking about. I told him there is a way to cruise and he needed to be in 1st gear with just the right rpm level going around the mall and letting the exhaust roar a little. He said it is to jerky in that gear and I said you need to massage the throttle just the right way. So we continued and he started getting the hang of it. He looked over at me and just smiled. As we headed back, there is an overpass that we go through and every time we get in it, we make a lot of noise, man that sounds great.

Attachments

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
658 Posts
"Kudos" for steppin up to the plate Kerry!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts