Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I recently joined here because (1) I finally got my gt500 and (2) i got tired of stangs unleashed crap. if you are in the GREENSBORO NC or surrounding areas Raleigh, Durham, Winston Salem, and so on and so forth. there will be a cruise this weekend on the 22nd. I live in Greensboro so my self and 3 or 4 other guys are meeting at the BP station off of Fleming road by the airport area. then going to Burlington to meet up with a few more and then going to Raleigh/Durham to meet up with more and then hang out I suppose. PM me or email me ([email protected]). just trying to get the word out I am not the organizer of this event but we have been planning it for a while.

Thanks,

Derek

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome to the board, chevykiller09. I'm sorry you had a bad experience on that other board, but we are glad to have you here.

Unfortunately, I'm in colorado, so i won't be able to join you for the cruise.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Ok so I recently joined here because (1) I finally got my gt500 and (2) i got tired of stangs unleashed crap. if you are in the GREENSBORO NC or surrounding areas Raleigh, Durham, Winston Salem, and so on and so forth. there will be a cruise this weekend on the 22nd. I live in Greensboro so my self and 3 or 4 other guys are meeting at the BP station off of Fleming road by the airport area. then going to Burlington to meet up with a few more and then going to Raleigh/Durham to meet up with more and then hang out I suppose. PM me or email me ([email protected]). just trying to get the word out I am not the organizer of this event but we have been planning it for a while.

Thanks,

Derek

chevykiller09,
Welcome to the board and I hope you find it enjoyable here.There is a lot of good info here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts