Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going? I think there's 4 from the club that are going up Sat morning, 2 Bosses and 2 Shelbys. I'm wanting to stay for the banquet, but I'm having issues getting thru to get a room for the night. Online and phone are both not connecting to anybody. Weird.
We're gonna start our cruise from Freeport, IL and take some back roads up to get some twisties in. Should be a more fun drive than just running up I90.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
35,367 Posts
Anybody going? I think there's 4 from the club that are going up Sat morning, 2 Bosses and 2 Shelbys. I'm wanting to stay for the banquet, but I'm having issues getting thru to get a room for the night. Online and phone are both not connecting to anybody. Weird.
We're gonna start our cruise from Freeport, IL and take some back roads up to get some twisties in. Should be a more fun drive than just running up I90.
Most of us on the forum will not have heard of this. Post a screen shot of the event listing to help… or maybe just a date/location/what it is.

Reactions: msirach

·
Registered
2009 GT500 Vert 1969 Mach1 428CJ R Code Shaker 4-spd
9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Most of us on the forum will not have heard of this. Post a screen shot of the event listing to help… or maybe just a date/location/what it is.
Yeah, forgot the link.
But those of us at ShelbyFest have heard about it since it was talked about there. Figured it was mentioned here in previous years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts