Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, i installed my new Ultimate Touring mufflers. I did have the first version of Sport, but after the AR header install, they were simply to damn loud. I'm happy with these. Their made specifically for our cars with headers. Three videos, first is stock, second is sport muffs, third is ultimate muffs.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Sounds good Milez! Wait a sec, you changed your plates. No more snack attack!

·
Registered
51 Posts
well I got my xtremes today, too late to install. can't wait to here. hope they live up to my expectations. If rain stops i will report.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey Milezperhour- Did I buy your old set of Sports off eBay about 2-3 months ago? Shipped to Ohio?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Installed mines today. wow wee. this is what a GT500 should sound like from the factory. money well spent. miles has a good sound, but the xtreme is deeper, muscular sound. you need to hear these in person, sound bites don't do it. I would buy these over the KRs everytime. just a better quality sound. If I were in the market for GT500 exhaust, shows over guys, xtremes. Oh' an there is more power, trust me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Installed mines today. wow wee. this is what a GT500 should sound like from the factory. money well spent. miles has a good sound, but the xtreme is deeper, muscular sound. you need to hear these in person, sound bites don't do it. I would buy these over the KRs everytime. just a better quality sound. If I were in the market for GT500 exhaust, shows over guys, xtremes. Oh' an there is more power, trust me.
glad you like them. i listened to the extremes, just a bit to aggressive for my taste..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts