Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helping a brotha out with picture uploads. Douggo should be "gett'n some" tonight.

I'm hoping for a burnout video!

·
Banned
8,948 Posts
What a guy! Thanks Tim, I'm on iPad for a few days & loading pics won't work for me.
About the car. It's the ecoboost turbo all wheel drive. A few upgrades, wheels & some more stuff. I tell you what, these are nice. I mean nice!!
Haven't even rode in it yet. Was still doing paperwork & off she went, to work.
It's platinum white/pearl. For a regular ole car, it's cool as can be. And best of all, it's a FORD! Yeah, fanboy here!
She even kept her ole Taurus for rainy days. I'll take it in to clear bra the nose & im done modding on this one. Momma is happy! And we all know how important that is....
Thanks again for loading the pics Goose! You be the man!

·
Banned
8,948 Posts
Sorry but I absolutely hate plain, boring, white vehicles.....
Ooooh you scoundrel!!! Wait till I show her this. Then I'll show her the new look you're sportin. Lol

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
8,948 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looks like a 2015 Mustang :) I almost bought a Fusion a couple weeks ago but opted for a boring white Edge.

·
Banned
8,948 Posts
Thanks guys! Hey 14Cobra, my daughter has an Edge. She loves it. It's a nice ride too. All wheel drive & really nice interior. It seems tight & very well made.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Doug,

I'm jealous...;). The car is gorgeous!!! Tried gettin the wife the same EXACT car as you did and she politely told me "no." One look at the Explorer and bye bye went her Escape. May trade her up to the Flex come next November when her current lease is up - probably gonna purchase the Explorer outright and keep for my DD. Enjoy the new Fusion!

~Vito

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Very nice Doug!

Our locally dealer has the same car on the showroom. They tinted the windows and added black wheels. Looks pretty sharp

·
Banned
8,948 Posts
Vito, thank you. It is nice. More car than I thought they were. And you mention the Flex. I've always thought that was sharp. Real sharp! I can vision one with some wheels & tires, then it's done. Simple but a killer look!
And the new Explorer. The look of the side/rear window is over the top.
Ford has a great line of vehicles to choose from. Quality American/ Chicano made rides. Lol. But really, who needs a Beemer or Audi if you can get cars like this & still have the blue oval in the grille?

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Very nice. Don't forget to break in the back seat as soon as possible. :)

fu·sion [fyoo-zhuhn] Show IPA
noun
the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
that which is fused; the result of fusing.
coalition of parties or factions.

OH YEAH!

AC.

·
Banned
8,948 Posts
Very nice. Don't forget to break in the back seat as soon as possible. :)

fu·sion [fyoo-zhuhn] Show IPA
noun
the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
that which is fused; the result of fusing.
coalition of parties or factions.

OH YEAH!

AC.
Thanks Bud! I'm useing that for ammo tonite! Always thinking you are...

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Throw a tune in the Fusion and make some real numbers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts