Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the long awaited convertible list. The conversion to a text file leaves a strange gap in the info so you have to look closely to see which color goes with which store. In each case, the store name is what begins the listing. I will try to get a new coupe list out this weekend. Have a great weekend!! View attachment convertiblelist.txt

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The gap in the info is there because I deleted things like motor, transmission, order code, etc. Stuff that was identical across all cars and unecessary so I could keep the file size as small as possible. So again, it looks like the listings start with color and price, but they actually start with store name. Happy hunting!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Remember too, I know these lists are very long, you can speed up your search by using the "find" or "search" tool when the list opens in a new window.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wow, thats an impressive list.

·
Registered
1 Posts
have the convertibles been released to the dealers? our local dealer received their first coupe this month, and tell me the second one allotted to them should be here in another month. not expecting any more shelbys until 2008. i started out fourth on the waiting list and will soon be at number two.
my dealer tells me he isn't sure when the convertibles might be released to his dealership. he is trying to find out this information.
do you have any current information? thanks.
eric

·
Registered
100 Posts
have the convertibles been released to the dealers? our local dealer received their first coupe this month, and tell me the second one allotted to them should be here in another month. not expecting any more shelbys until 2008. i started out fourth on the waiting list and will soon be at number two.
my dealer tells me he isn't sure when the convertibles might be released to his dealership. he is trying to find out this information.
do you have any current information? thanks.
eric
Yes, convertables are out there. We have one, there just seems to be a lot less of them.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Here is the long awaited convertible list. The conversion to a text file leaves a strange gap in the info so you have to look closely to see which color goes with which store. In each case, the store name is what begins the listing. I will try to get a new coupe list out this weekend. Have a great weekend!! View attachment 209
cy - when do you think you will have the next list for coupes? Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great list, however several I called have not idea they are getting one? At any rate, being in the Detroit area, I have my name on several so called lists and have yet to seal a deal. They are going for as high as 20K over MSRP. Just insane, but dealers out west a buying them up, so none for the locals. Sucks, in Motorcity and no motor! If anyone have any connections, looking for a triple black convert!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Try Bob Gillingham Ford in Ohio/Cleveland area. Triple black vert they've been sitting on for a month or so.

I have monitored and bookmarked every single GT500 on Ebay over the last three months (87 cars and counting-- when I get back from Colorado a week from now I will whip up a quick color bar chart); Ebay final-bid $ amounts have fallen ~30% in the last three weeks, Bob Gillingham ought to be amenable to a reasonable deal (..well, less than + $20K!;) ) over MSRP...

Possible that Gillingham might be keeping this black vert as a museum piece-- but if they intend to sell before the snow flies their high $ window may be closing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
THanks PDK! I did not see that dealer on the list, thus why I made to attempt to contact. Will do and let the group know how I do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just looked at the sticker, has the red interior accent, nope, can't pay that much for something I don't like. I need a triple black, 1000 watt radio, upgraded interior leather. Hold the red haha!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just looked at the sticker, has the red interior accent, nope, can't pay that much for something I don't like. I need a triple black, 1000 watt radio, upgraded interior leather. Hold the red haha!
Sorry dan s, it's been awhile-- I couldn't remember the crimson inserts on the Gillingham convert.......probably cuz I was on the ground regaining consciousness after reading the $73K window sticker. :( :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Newbie here, don't worry as I am not any type of dealer :) Was wondering if you could post up a current list of verts. I am looking for a white one. Thnx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts