Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,535 Posts
@Goose17 I am both stoked and bummed for you. The way you discussed it was darn near poetic. I am excited you are now able to get exactly what you want, but may I suggest white stripes instead like my ‘14, because you know...I am a PUBLIC school teacher and that means you get tax deductions for donating anything, with a simple letter from me. 😇👍
Funny Dave!

We did hijack the OP’s thread, but since it wasn’t really a sales ad, I’ll continue... I love the white stripes on my 2011. They just WORK with what I have going on with that car. For the 2020, it’s gotta be black stripes in my book. The car has a big-ole black hood vent, black mirrors, a big black swing or wing, black wheels, a black bumper and lots of black trim. White stripes look out of place to me on the 2020.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Funny Dave!

We did hijack the OP’s thread, but since it wasn’t really a sales ad, I’ll continue... I love the white stripes on my 2011. They just WORK with what I have going on with that car. For the 2020, it’s gotta be black stripes in my book. The car has a big-ole black hood vent, black mirrors, a big black swing or wing, black wheels, a black bumper and lots of black trim. White stripes look out of place to me on the 2020.
Right, but your sound logic and perfect choice in appearance doesn’t help me. Tim think of the children. Lol

21 - 23 of 23 Posts