Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd post up for anyone who didn't see it on the other site...

A couple of us from the Denver metro area have organized a monthly breakfast get-together. It's a great reason to go out to breakfast and talk about cars and take some pics. Our first breakfast was in June at the Mimi's Cafe on the south side near Park Meadows, and it was a great success. We had 9 Shelbys and 15 attendees.

The July breakfast will take place Saturday, July 12th & 9:00 am at the Mimi's Cafe on the west side (14265 W. Colfax Avenue - Next to Colorado Mills mall). So far, we are expecting 13 Shelbys & 21 attendees!

The August breakfast will be held on the north side, date & place TBD.

If anyone would like to attend this breakfast or any other in the future, please drop me a PM with your name, email address, phone number and number attending.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
I thought I'd post up for anyone who didn't see it on the other site...

A couple of us from the Denver metro area have organized a monthly breakfast get-together. It's a great reason to go out to breakfast and talk about cars and take some pics. Our first breakfast was in June at the Mimi's Cafe on the south side near Park Meadows, and it was a great success. We had 9 Shelbys and 15 attendees.

The July breakfast will take place Saturday, July 12th & 9:00 am at the Mimi's Cafe on the west side (14265 W. Colfax Avenue - Next to Colorado Mills mall). So far, we are expecting 13 Shelbys & 21 attendees!

The August breakfast will be held on the north side, date & place TBD.

If anyone would like to attend this breakfast or any other in the future, please drop me a PM with your name, email address, phone number and number attending.
Hey Prez, when you move it closer to Pa, I'm in!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Prez, when you move it closer to Pa, I'm in!!!!!!!!!!
The September Breakfast will be held on the east side of the Denver metro area. Is that close enough? :cowsmile:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This month's Shelby Breakfast Club was a hug success. 12 Shelbys attended. Here are a few pics...

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some more pics...

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, this was a liitle strange. A mom and her daughter were up at Red Rocks taking senior pictures. Mom wanted her daughter to take some pics with a Shelby (guess who's). We thought she'd take a few snap shots and be done, but it ended up taking forever. We finally had to tell her we were leaving. It was a little weird.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Sweet pictures.I love that area.The girl looks like a secret agent man.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Very cool pictures. I bet that got a lot of looks with all those shelby's parked in one spot! :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are you still doing these breakfast meets in '09?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
933 Posts
Awesome shots Prez! Really nice looking cars. I like what you've done to yours. That thing must haul some serious butt. I plan on wintering my car at my AZ house so, maybe one day when driving back to Canada, I'll detour out to Colorado (a little out of my way, but its a drive in the Shelby) and we can meet up.

Looks like your breakfast meetings are a great time had by all.

All the best!

Arbour88

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a couple newer pics of the beast:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome shots Prez! Really nice looking cars. I like what you've done to yours. That thing must haul some serious butt. I plan on wintering my car at my AZ house so, maybe one day when driving back to Canada, I'll detour out to Colorado (a little out of my way, but its a drive in the Shelby) and we can meet up.

Looks like your breakfast meetings are a great time had by all.

All the best!

Arbour88
Absolutely drop me a line when you're coming through town.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You had that out when there was snow on the ground !?! :eek: :jawdrop:
:D
It was the final wash & wax before putting her to bed. I didn't actually drive her around.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Do you still have this get together ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts