Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A bunch of us Colorado folks got together this weekend for breakfast. The turnout was fantastic (9 Shelbys), and we all had a great time. We even had one come up from Colorado Springs (~50 miles away) and my Vista blue/Tungsten twin came down all the way from Windsor (~75 miles). Here are a few pictures...

Those Vert guys just have to be different:

The fastest color:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Cmon Rick, different is good, isn't it?:ack:
Those are some nice shots you got, looks like all had a great time!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Red.Well you asked for the fastest color.I thought you were going to state it but you didn't.Just trying to help,buddy.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Nice Rick , looks like it was the kind of day you guys waited all winter for.....and a great way to spend it too.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did y'all notice that in the "owners" photograph it's not me standing next to a certain Vista Blue/Tungsten Shelby 2nd from the right? That's right, it's the 1st lady standing there.

·
Registered
658 Posts
That's right, it's the 1st lady standing there.

As it should be!:roller:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Did y'all notice that in the "owners" photograph it's not me standing next to a certain Vista Blue/Tungsten Shelby 2nd from the right? That's right, it's the 1st lady standing there.
That's even better that you guys brought your significant others with you to enjoy the outing . Good move Prez ....now what's next on the mod list ?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Nice line up Rick ! ....Boy a performance white GT500 would have really stood out amongst the blue and red cars...or for that matter...a grabber Orange !

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Yeah. But you should really consider doing some modifications.

·
Registered
109 Posts
While us vert guys are a different (read better :rofl: ) bread. It seems to me those guys with the slow red cars do not know how to park. What is up with that?? :roller:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's even better that you guys brought your significant others with you to enjoy the outing . Good move Prez ....now what's next on the mod list ?
I seem to be reaching the end of my mod list. (Interpret that as "I'm running out of money to dump into this car") ((Interpret that as "the 1st lady is tired of me spending all my money on the car and not on her.")).

I'm going to be buying new tires soon, but after that, I really don't have any plans.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Looks like a good time Rich. How ofter do you guys get together? I wish we had a group like that in the Northwest Indiana / Chicago area.

Cal

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like a good time Rich. How ofter do you guys get together? I wish we had a group like that in the Northwest Indiana / Chicago area.

Cal
This is the first time we have gotten together, but we plan on making it a monthly event. We're going to rotate the location around the metro area to keep it from getting boring. Heck, we might even take it up into the mountains occasionally. I think that would be cool. At the very least, we'd get great pictures.

·
Registered
180 Posts
monthly event:cheers::rocker:

·
Registered
324 Posts

Cal
Hey harley if you want to get a group of guys together I would love that....We just need to get a couple more people :zlurking:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

Cal

Where would you like to meet Cal?I think you would be able to muster up some shelbys.:zlurking:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts