285 Posts
SN8KBYT

4= Perf White

8=Vista Blue

6= Tungsten

7= Satin

Do not know code on late release red.

ILLEGAL
I definitely need to be quicker on my feet. Public Announcement - The highlighted section above clearly illustrates the faster stripe color.

flipmo

·
Registered
324 Posts
While the stripe debate might go on for a while lets just look at the bigger picture. Those of us that have no Le Mans stripes on our cars is because we know that they increase the drag coefficient so the truth is that our cars are faster than those with the stripes on

·
Registered
861 Posts
No you need the stripes for extra weight to hold the car down at top speeds!

·
Registered
285 Posts
No you need the stripes for extra weight to hold the car down at top speeds!
Funny JJ. :D :D A Stripeless Car - Almost sounds like a conviction doesn't it. But I love them and their sleek look.

Before I bought mine I was looking for a solid color. Even asked the dealer before I bought this one whether or not they would remove the stripes for me because I really wanted a solid color. They were pretty emphatic that removing the stripes on one of these cars would significantly lower the value. Well, thought they were pulling my leg, I called around and verified this, and yes it is true.

I'm glad I left them in place. :cool:

flip

·
Registered
861 Posts
Funny JJ. :D :D A Stripeless Car - Almost sounds like a conviction doesn't it. But I love them and their sleek look.

Before I bought mine I was looking for a solid color. Even asked the dealer before I bought this one whether or not they would remove the stripes for me because I really wanted a solid color. They were pretty emphatic that removing the stripes on one of these cars would significantly lower the value. Well, thought they were pulling my leg, I called around and verified this, and yes it is true.

I'm glad I left them in place. :cool:

flip

What color car are you looking for now? since you sold yours tonight? I forgot to watch your bike to see if it sold.

flip check your PM.

JJ

·
Registered
285 Posts
What color car are you looking for now? since you sold yours tonight? I forgot to watch your bike to see if it sold.

flip check your PM.

JJ
Hi JJ. Man you are reading me like a book. You better believe I have been looking. Hmmmmmmmmmm, only one color code so far (Hint, Hint, Hint) but I have been and will, for just a little bit, keep my eye open for a greater opportunity. However, I'm kind of sold already.

Yes I did. Man, I got rid of everything and got, offline, a pretty good deal out of the bike. I hardly ever ride anymore and people have been hounding and hounding me for it. Money has transferred and I'm currently sitting pretty good right now. I think a little splurging is in order!

Let me work my deal and I hope everything works out as I plan.

Too Much Fun and Too Short Of Time - Yes, I'm Aggressive Aren't I. :D :D :D

flip

·
Registered
861 Posts
Too Much Fun and Too Short Of Time - Yes, I'm Aggressive Aren't I. :D :D :D

flip
That might be an understatement. Wow you only had that one for 2 months....lol

Can't wait to see what is in your future plans.........:D

JJ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts