Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im new to this forum. Just bought a '09 Gt500 Black with Alloy stripes a few weeks ago (YEAH!!!). The only problem is the dealer had the front plate bracket scewed in. For the time being, I would like to plug the wholes but Im not sure how to color match the alloy stripes. Is there a color code that I could find somewhere? Thanks!

·
Registered
933 Posts
The alloy tape stripe code in the order guide is 85A. Not sure if that helps.

Arbour88

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
G5 is the paint code for the Alloy GT-500.Sounds like they need to order you the stripes they screwed through.The holes can be filled with plastic epoxy then sand smooth.That would really tick me off-Drive back to the dealer if it close enough and show the General Manager-Ask him if he would have wanted that if he owned a new GT-500-The dealer should fix this!!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help. I live about 400 miles from the dealer that I bought it from. If it were a local dealer I definately would have fought a lot more with them over it. When I brought it up to the dealer, they basically said that it was Texas Law.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Ok then,Fix the holes and have a stripe guy come and re-do the stripes.I would still be twisted on that one though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts