Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I spent the morning at a Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club event. We gathered at The Ridge at Castle Pines for photos, breakfast, and a bit of car/club talk. We left there at mid-day for a ~30 mile cruise on the scenic back roads to The Rock House Ice Cream Shop in Palmer Lake. All-in-all, a very enjoyable time with fellow Shelby enthusiasts.

Please pardon my lack of photo-stitching skills in the attached. Additional pics of the cars in attendance are located here.

Attachments

·
Banned
8,949 Posts
Great looking bunch of fine Fords!!! The matching color '69 & '13 in the forefront was a good choice for the shoot.
Thanks for the pics Norton! Will make you a good screensaver.

·
Registered
224 Posts
It was definitely a good time. I was parked right next to my new bud Norton :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I recently moved to Colorado (Monument) and would like to check out the next breakfast club. Do you know the date of the next one? Also if anyone knows of a good shop for suspension work. I put on a bunch of BMR parts and need to get it dialed in before I can put it back on the road.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I recently moved to Colorado (Monument) and would like to check out the next breakfast club. Do you know the date of the next one? Also if anyone knows of a good shop for suspension work. I put on a bunch of BMR parts and need to get it dialed in before I can put it back on the road.
Welcome! You just missed last weekend's annual picnic - a good time in a great setting!

The best places to monitor for CSBC events are their Facebook Group and their forums (which aren't very active, but the calendar is usually up-to-date).

All of that said, I think the next "official" CSBC event is their 3rd Annual Poker Run to Cripple Creek on 14 Sep.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts