Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys i just got back from the track and i was driving around the day after an when i got in the back an start driving i noticed that when im pressing the clutch in not letting out only pressing in about half way in it makes a click noise is that normal or did i **** sumthing up or does other people have that same thing maybe i just never noticed it???

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not really loud with the radio barely on u cant even hear it i looked under were the pedals are at and theres like a white button that when the clutch goes in halfway it starts to push it so ima go to my local ford dealer tommrow i think an get it checked out

·
Registered
85 Posts
its not really loud with the radio barely on u cant even hear it i looked under were the pedals are at and theres like a white button that when the clutch goes in halfway it starts to push it so ima go to my local ford dealer tommrow i think an get it checked out
That would be your clutch safety switch that keeps the starter from cranking if the clutch pedal is not pushed in. It makes a slight click as the switch opens its contact. You should be able to hear it if you put your head near the pedal and push it in by hand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts