Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
'17 GT350
15 Posts
Nice driving. Exactly why I don't drive in peoples blind spots, especially near a full moon (In Florida, none the less LOL)!

Not excusing the other driver because every driver should know their surroundings as you did, but those cars have horribly bad blind spots. And here in Houston, that car is becoming the new Nissan Altima LOL

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Nice driving. Exactly why I don't drive in peoples blind spots, especially near a full moon (In Florida, none the less LOL)!

Not excusing the other driver because every driver should know their surroundings as you did, but those cars have horribly bad blind spots. And here in Houston, that car is becoming the new Nissan Altima LOL
Again, I was not driving in his blind spot, I was in the right lane and the left lane passing traffic started slowing down. It was him who put me in his blind spot. If I avoided everyone’s blind spot I’d never get anywhere.

·
Registered
'17 GT350
15 Posts
Again, I was not driving in his blind spot, I was in the right lane and the left lane passing traffic started slowing down. It was him who put me in his blind spot. If I avoided everyone’s blind spot I’d never get anywhere.
Easy, not blaming you LOL(y)

My point was, those hatchback/slantback SUV's have MASSIVE blind spots. In your case, that was his blind spot...his not knowing his blind spot size, and his poor driving (Because I'd bet money he doesn't know how big his blind spot is) is not your fault. None of it is your fault, and there is no way to know his blind spot while driving your car. The only reason I know how bad the blind spot is, my wife has an RX350, and I have the mirrors cranked way out so I can see exactly that spot, because the blind spot is so bad from the inside. It might as well be a box truck.

Keep truckin', cool car!

·
Registered
2021 shelby gt500
47 Posts
Ufff glad no contact and glad you reacted quickly.
That’s why when someone go out for a drive he should assume that he is the only one who knows how to drive.

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
3,336 Posts
I’m a nervous wreck any time I take my car for a spin. By the time I get home I need a Xanax! People are just nuts!!

Reactions: ihaterice

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
42,718 Posts
I’m a nervous wreck any time I take my car for a spin. By the time I get home I need a Xanax! People are just nuts!!
You should ride with me on a track session Suze. It will be relaxing/soothing. 😉🤣

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
3,336 Posts
You should ride with me on a track session Suze. It will be relaxing/soothing. 😉🤣
Maybe I will one day. I’ll probably need to be drunk….lmao. All you guys that don’t know Tim, he is a maniac in his cars, but he’s my best buddy…gota love him!

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Carbonized Grey 2019 Harley Davidson F150 1968 Mustang GTA
223 Posts
Nice reaction. Luckily you have room to your right. Also you have to love how people who do this like to "speed" away.....they know they may have just done something stupid, so hit the gas! Just in case!

Reactions: Evolvd
21 - 30 of 30 Posts