Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are Clearing out tons of wheels, but especially the Carroll Shelby CS1 Matte Black wheel and tire packages!

YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS ONCE A YEAR DEAL!!

Buy Now or Never!

We have two package options that we are blowing out!

Option 1:
20x9 and 20x11 Staggered
255/35/20 and 315/35/20 Nitto INVO Tires
FREE Mounting and Balancing
FREE SHIPPING!
$1995.00
BUY HERE: http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale.com/proddetail.asp?prod=CS1GBLKINVO&cat=2065

Option 2:
20x9 and 20x11 Staggered
255/35/20 and 295/30/20 Toyo Proxes 4+ Tires
FREE Mounting and Balancing
FREE SHIPPING!
$1900.00
BUY HERE: http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale.com/proddetail.asp?prod=CS1BLKPROXES&cat=2065

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Link is showing the site is down.

Edit: working now.

Can anybody shed light on whether or not a 315 on this rim will fit under a stock 2012?

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Depends on the 315 Nick. Mich tires run tall and will fit but may need bump stop relo or trimming of wheel well fabric. Toyo 888 like CC has are 315/30/20's and have a smaller diameter. Not sure on an 11" but you may get some bulging. Tmatt is running the invos and loves them. Invos run 28.62 in diameter in a 315 so they will be comparable to a Michelin.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Thanks Kevin. I have no problem going with the Invo. I just don't want to have to do install anything else. I'm really pressing my luck already getting the package.

I need to do some research on the Proxy. Maybe it's a decent tire and is a better option since it's a 295?

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
What is the chance this deal will still be available in about 4 weeks? Have a 2011 that I need to replace tires on so going 4 20" is ideal fro me

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Nick,

You would have no issues with running a 315 under your 2012. With that 11 inch rim on the rear, it is hard to resist that 315 size tire on the back. The 295 vs the 315 is about an inch in width. These wheels and tires are specifically engineered for your car, so as long as it isn't lowered...no issues. We still have this sale going on btw! Thanks Kevin for your great input as well!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you guys are interested at all I have a couple more 20" sets that we are blowing out right now:

We just got our exclusive Foose Rim back in stock for a limited time:
20x8.5 All Black Legend SS wheel

These are $199/wheel when you use forum discount code FORUM50. Free shipping.

We also have the BMC Black Mamba Wheels in black, gunmetal and black chrome in a 20x9 and 20x10 for the 05-newer.

Let me know if I can answer or talk with you about anything. Thanks!!

The black and gunmetal finishes are $1195 with your forum discount and the chrome is $1494 with your forum discount. These also have free shipping!

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Hi Nick,

You would have no issues with running a 315 under your 2012. With that 11 inch rim on the rear, it is hard to resist that 315 size tire on the back. The 295 vs the 315 is about an inch in width. These wheels and tires are specifically engineered for your car, so as long as it isn't lowered...no issues. We still have this sale going on btw! Thanks Kevin for your great input as well!
What about fitment on a lowered car? I use the dead hooker adjustable springs and am about 3/4 inch lower than stock in the rear but the 315 is the route I want to go.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What about fitment on a lowered car? I use the dead hooker adjustable springs and am about 3/4 inch lower than stock in the rear but the 315 is the route I want to go.
Genally speaking it should not be we only test with springs that we carry such as Steeda and Eibach. If it's a Ford aftermarket spring then all we can say is that we aren't huge fans as some of there springs have entirely too much flex for an aftermarket lowering spring and we personally are as much about function as we are cosmetics and as such don't carry any Ford springs. I don't think there would be any issue but we cannot make any guarantees.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Thanks

These are drag springs and the rate is lower than the Ford spring so they squat and rebound well. I also run double adjustable rear shocks but the 295 might be the safest route. Really wanted the Invo and the wider footprint but it is an expensive test if no one has tried this setup specifically - I know lots run these springs.

·
Banned
8,949 Posts
Kevin, try the Toyo R888 in a 315/30/20. You will gain room in height and they stick like glue compared to just about everything else.

Kev
Keyword being "stick".:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts