Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone around the Cincinnati, OH area had the airbag recall done and can recommend a dealership?

I've searched the forum and saw the pics on the procedure. It doesn't appear too terribly difficult, but I'm paranoid about the interior (and exterior) being damaged. My 2011 is a garage queen in mint condition and I want to keep it that way.

Thanks for any suggestions!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,675 Posts
I'm wondering if anyone around the Cincinnati, OH area had the airbag recall done and can recommend a dealership?

I've searched the forum and saw the pics on the procedure. It doesn't appear too terribly difficult, but I'm paranoid about the interior (and exterior) being damaged. My 2011 is a garage queen in mint condition and I want to keep it that way.

Thanks for any suggestions!
I’d personally take it to the closest Ford dealer, but insist I drive the car back and then stay with the car to make sure they don’t scratch/ruin anything.

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
1,049 Posts
I use Castrucci in Alexandria for minor stuff but when they told me they wouldn’t align my car because of the Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates I called Lebanon Ford. They said “no problem”. They have a Ford Performance shop. Did a great job and only took about an hour and a half. I am happy with the results. They also had a badass, modded Performance Blue Raptor in the showroom I looked at for a while. Eye candy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts