Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I suprised my Mom with a gift she liked so much, she cried.

This year I got a great idea for my Dad. The other night he said "I want an SLP Loud Mouth under the tree and will except nothing less".
So tonight it hit me, I'm going to order the exhaust, install it and then on Christmas morning tell him to go start the car.

So does anyone know if the SLP system fits? I know some others have put the 05+ GT systems on their GT500s. So are the bends the same? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It will fit but I doubt it would be something you would want to live with for very long. I would love to here a sound clip.:confused:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will fit but I doubt it would be something you would want to live with for very long. I would love to here a sound clip.:confused:
My '06 GT has them and my '71 Mach has a true-dual exhaust that ends with emptied glass packs. I don't think they'll be too bad, and if they are, sucks for whoever is behind. :D

I'll do my best to get a clip after they're on.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They've been on about 2 weeks. I've driven the car about 3 times with them on. Alls I can say is WOW. They are REAL loud and sound badass. I'm working on getting a sound clip and dB read out very soon.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the clip yet???
I've been real busy lately. I'll do my best to get 1 tomorrow.

FWIW- I DID get the dB meter. At 10' its 118dBs @ ~6100 RPMs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts