Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Vista Blue with White Stripes
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also figured I'd mention this if any of you are looking for an idea to mention to your wife or significant other for Christmas.

GT500  lighted sign.jpg

Looks pretty cool if you ask me. If you can't read the text to the right, it says it has a remote and can change up to 20 different colors. I 'helped' my wife by ordering one for myself (the one above), but there are numerous other versions (I cut even more of them off):

GT500  lighted sign multiple versions.jpg

I can imagine 10 of them synchronized in Gooses' garage at this point already. LOL. Mine will likely go in my garage or down in my basement in my media room.

No, I have no affiliation to them nor any sort of connection. Just found them and thought there might be someone else interested in them possibly, and might be as hard to buy presents for as I am to my family. The site is Acurilite Led Custom Signs. Anyway, I thought I'd post it for anyone who might be interested.

·
Registered
2013 Shelby GT500
519 Posts
I also figured I'd mention this if any of you are looking for an idea to mention to your wife or significant other for Christmas.

View attachment 208068

Looks pretty cool if you ask me. If you can't read the text to the right, it says it has a remote and can change up to 20 different colors. I 'helped' my wife by ordering one for myself (the one above), but there are numerous other versions (I cut even more of them off):

View attachment 208070

I can imagine 10 of them synchronized in Gooses' garage at this point already. LOL. Mine will likely go in my garage or down in my basement in my media room.

No, I have no affiliation to them nor any sort of connection. Just found them and thought there might be someone else interested in them possibly, and might be as hard to buy presents for as I am to my family. The site is Acurilite Led Custom Signs. Anyway, I thought I'd post it for anyone who might be interested.
I am thinking of getting one of these for my wife... to wear when we are out and about in the GT500...from Shelby American.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts