Registered
195 Posts
I guess you'll have to get another one for you.:ack:

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:ack: EEK......Crackers all over the back seat!!!!:simmadown:

:fight: Put the foot down on NO food in the stang. Everybody is with me on that. Aint goin to let this car turn into a "mom-moblie" That's what our 07
Tahoe is for.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I make the kids take their shoes off when we go out in the GT500. They HATE the car, so I'm ususally stuck taking out alone:thinkerg:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I make the kids take their shoes off when we go out in the GT500. They HATE the car, so I'm ususally stuck taking out alone:thinkerg:
:no:

I can vouch for that... I think he even took off his own shoes!!

:freak2:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Should have seen this comming.:worried: Oh well, if mamma's happy then I am happy:alfdance:
That's great! At least she can't complain about it when the first payment comes. :cowtounge:

Oh, and like George said, good looking family!

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Great pic gassman. Beautiful car and family.:bandit:

Cal

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hehe, that's why I never taught my wife how to drive "stick" o_O

·
Registered
611 Posts
What a great picture!!! So glad you are driving the Shelby :)

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What a great picture!!! So glad you are driving the Shelby :)

Thanks for all the compliments. Yes this car is for driving and having fun. I am not going to treat it like my past vettes were I would not drive it more than5000 miles/yr. Plus it is more fun than a vette for all around driving pleasure.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Perfect grocery getter as my wife would say. She loves the trunk for placing grocerys in. She also loves having her "own" Mustang.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Nice looking car. Hey Grabber, how much do the GT/CS go for? They're blown correct?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
No blower on the Cali Specials - just good looks.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Nice looking car. Hey Grabber, how much do the GT/CS go for? They're blown correct?
Seems to me it was 29K. I put a JLT/ CAI and a tune on it. The Corsa's I put on it make it sound sweet. The interior is nicer than the GT500 in that it has power seats on both sides that are heated.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Saw a GT/CS vert in the showroom the other day when they changed my transmission. It was white too, looked real nice ,sharp looking car in white.

·
Registered
658 Posts
White is good! :rocker:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts